My #2 is 7-1 (gotta have something good happening when my #1 is friggin' 0-8), winning at KC 33-22. Farve now has beaten every team in the NFL.
Now for Indy and NE. I don't like either oe 'em, but.... GO COLTS!!!
My #2 is 7-1 (gotta have something good happening when my #1 is friggin' 0-8), winning at KC 33-22. Farve now has beaten every team in the NFL.
Now for Indy and NE. I don't like either oe 'em, but.... GO COLTS!!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Yes, good job packer...they are my #2 team also...Cowboys are my #1...but Oh yeah...Go Colts!!!!..I hate them Pats
The surprise of the NFL this season. Most folks had the Pack tabbed as a .500 team.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
True, I thought that those first few games would be it and they would fade but they have stayed strong
Minnesota also seems to be a different team when they get the ball to the phenom fron OU. 296 yds rushing in a throttling of San Diego today. Buffalo also looks like they have gotten their act together.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Yes I agree, Peterson is good...but he wasnt that effective against Dallas....he will definitely be rookie of the year...and I seen that, Bills have looked solid...they gave my team quite a scare and looked great that game
yeah its complete horeshat that AD breaks the nfl rushing record and somehow bums like Reggie Bush get more attention. AD is the best running back in the nfl this year and its not that close right now. Think Eric Dickerson's rookie year and this is what youre seeing all over again. Dickerson, Randy Moss, and AD are the three best rookie seasons Ive ever seen.
Bookmarks